[aprssig] Text Messaging Radios now

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 07:46:45 EST 2009

What, even radio's that don't have DTMF, APRS, or any other digital
stuff!  Cool...

Take care, there is an *Awful lot* of stuff about that pre-dates the
digital evolution, and still in regular Ham use, not everyone goes out
and buys the latest shiny RF toy, if nothing else, not everyone has that
sort of disposable income on tap, however much we may want them.

Even if you have such a DTMF/messaging radio, is the messaging format
for all the different makes of radio, compatible with each other?

73.

Dave G0WBX.