[aprssig] PMap7

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 21:45:44 EST 2009

Richard N. Piper IV wrote:
> I have changed email address and even computers and am not able to
> register PMap7 so I can't use UI-View as I would like. If anyone has
> the registration number and would be willing to help me out please
> email me off list.
>
> 73
> KC0RNP
> Richard N. Piper IV

1)    The registration number is DIFFFERENT for every single computer.
(It's generated by a magic manipulation of the serial numbers in your
motherboard BIOS and/or your hard disk.)    Asking someone to provide a
pirated number from another system is pointless -- it  *won't*  work.

2)    Just go the the registeryapp.com website as prompted during the
first-time run.  There appears to be no limit on the number of times you
can go through this drill of submitting the number generated by your
installation to receive your final unlock code.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:     WA8LMF

World Digipeater Map
  http://wa8lmf.net/APRSmaps