[aprssig] Two WIDE digi's by the same club

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Feb 7 09:47:17 EST 2009

Clay,

I sent you back a very long email, but then accidently errased it before I hit send.  Here is the short anwer:
1) Haivng the same FREQ object is just fine.
2) Being identical will keep the info from flip-flopping
3) Format looks great! (including the net times)
4) Great to see another Hybrid symbol
5) best to not use the obsolete "WIDE" when referring to these, but use the term "WIDEn" as you did towards the end of your email.

Great!
Bob, WB4APR