[aprssig] ARRL Executive Committee wants your laptop defined asacell phone !!

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 6 23:16:14 EST 2009

 I did read the whole thing and all looks fine.  I got the same comments from a few people after I DID read the entire "Stimulus" bill and quoted some stupid stuff in it too. Same for the Fair Tax bill.   Now I'll probably get bashed for actually taking the time to read it "He must have nothing else to do!..."

I was a great supporter of the ARRL.  Not anymore.
 -------------- Original message from Amateur Radio WB8NUT <duffy at wb8nut.com>: --------------