[aprssig] Maps for APRS programs

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Mon Dec 28 15:11:26 EST 2009

I've been working on a selection of 33 APRS maps covering the UK, Europe
and other parts of the world.

I've used maps from OpenStreetMap and NASA so the maps are not
restricted by copyright and can be freely copied, distributed and used
anywhere unlike OS maps in the UK with their very restrictive copyright.

The maps can be downloaded as a 17.1 MB zip file from this webpage:

http:www.crosscountrywireless.net/aprs_map.htm

The maps are in JPG format with a UI-View and APRS-SCS compatible INF file.

73 and Happy New Year,

Chris, G4HYG

--
Chris Moulding