[aprssig] IOGear USB Adapter with AGWPE

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Sun Dec 27 19:17:06 EST 2009

Downloading the latest driver from iogear was my first thought. I have tried
that without changing the results much.

The problem happens both while on battery power and AC power.

I have tried all USB ports on the laptop (and one via an external hub).

One other computer that I have tried it on has similar issues; that laptop,
however, runs Vista and it will frequently crash when the adapter is plugged
in.

I have used it under Linux and Windows 2000 without any issues.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU