[aprssig] Sync Serial (OT)

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 03:52:09 EST 2009

Rudy,

Sorry, but this seems to happen sometimes.
It may be due to line wrap.  Make sure the URL does not wrap and break apart.  Though it appears to be ok on the return trip to me and worked just fine when I used it (Copy / Paste).

Sometimes browsers may have a problem the the Space symbol of %20 -- or the lack thereof. Try the second method below :   "OR".  In other words, try going to the web site home, then navigate to the APRS page and the paper.

If none of those work, let me know.

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI

FINALLY, an up to date APRS Beginner Guide - 2009.
Direct link:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS Beginner Guide - K9DCI Ver 5-1.pdf
OR
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact