[aprssig] Andorid APRS

Ryan Tourge k2rrt.lists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 21:58:58 EST 2009

Anyone play with Mologo? It provides an option to call a 3rd party and
pass location and telemetry information. In my case I had it call a
web server where I had an app running that would listen and inject
that data into the APRS-IS. If there is already an android based app
that does similar I could modify the server to use it.

Ryan Tourge - K2RRT