[aprssig] Where are myweather warnings??? -OR- Why your UINWS/UI-View32 isn't brokeand the current APRS-IS wx server is working correctly.

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Dec 26 11:21:19 EST 2009

Getting the old server up looks lost. Getting a new server up running
the same software would still require significant code changes since the
wayy watches and warnings are disseminated has changed.

I'm in a lot of turmoil with things at work, but trying to get something
compatible rigged up is on my list. If someone wants to contact me
off-list and discuss this, I'm open.

gerry n5jxs