[aprssig] Where are my weather warnings??? -OR- Why your UINWS/UI-View32 isn't broke and the current APRS-IS wx server is working correctly.

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 25 11:14:53 EST 2009

So, where is the website or FAQ that details how to monitor (via the
Internet) the NWS stream and get ALL the alerts and warnings for my area?

Up here in the Pacific Northwest part of the U.S. we don't have that many
Immediate things happening but often have large scale / large area Watches
and Warnings that I want to see when I tap my mouse or keyboard  in the
morning as I'm planning my trip to work.  Oh and when we do have the
occasional Immediate, it's too late to react or I need to be somewhere else
than at my keyboard by the time it comes out.

Right now I guess I'll have to keep a web browser pointed to the NWS local
office web page and wait for it to refresh and hope that their website is up
to date.

Dave

KD7MYC