[aprssig] Andorid APRS

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Dec 22 14:14:53 EST 2009

Count me in for testing help.  Just picked up an HTC Eris Android phone this weekend and the first thing I searched for was an APRS app.  Would love to see one for Android.

I don't have much in the means of code to share, but I have been reading about what I need to get a dev environment installed to play.  Looks like Java is where it's at.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com