[aprssig] USB to Serial Converter

Michael Miller mike.mikemiller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:18:26 EST 2009

I would also have to second the KEYSPAN it I use it weekly connected
to Windows machines and my Linux laptop.  I had not issues with
drivers using Linux 2.6.20+ Kernel.  I think I've had to install a
driver on a Windows host.  I like the KEYSPAN due to the the LED light
that tells you when data is going across the serial interface.  (
Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.)

You can get it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Keyspan-Speed-Serial-Adapter-USA-19HS/dp/B0000VYJRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261347053&sr=8-1

Mike Miller