[aprssig] Nuvi GPS blast

Derek Koonce derek at dkoonce.com
Sun Dec 13 12:37:57 EST 2009

Favorites are stored in a GPX file on the unit. You connect the Nuvi
with the USB cable to the computer. Then, somewhere in setup, set the
Nuvi into computer mode; this gives access to the Nuvi file directory.
You'll find the GPX file there. Then use EasyGPS to add/delete to the
GPX file.

Derek Koonce
KE6JTP