[aprssig] PCSAT

Guy Mallery wa2msu at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 11 15:12:40 EST 2009

> From: "Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at tech-software.net>

> If PCSAT is in sun and over Australia , am I likely to hear it and use it ?

Howdy,

   Surely, the "trick" is the satellite must be un-eclipsed long enough
to kick over and have some (solar powered!) umph...In theory, the
shorter the data in the packet, the greater the likely-hood of success.  It really
can hear well, right to the horizon.

  There is a use agreement/condition posted on WB4APR's website,
for staying in everyone's good graces.  Google "PCSAT" and click
"I feel lucky!", too.  HI HI

GL

73,
Guy - W6MSU