[aprssig] 30M APRS

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Fri Dec 4 03:21:43 EST 2009

There's plenty of 30m APRS activity in Europe.

Looking at the map this morning:

EA6XQ
F6KPH
F6KLI-4
F1ZPL
F5ZQD-3
DH5FB-9
IK2CHZ
IW4EGP-4
HB9MM-4
UA1WCF

My standing noise level is S6 in a suburban environment. I agree with
the comments on the sunspot activity. Any increase and the signal levels
rise out of the noise.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales