[aprssig] SKYWARN Recognition Day

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Dec 3 13:58:03 EST 2009

"If the group is inactive for 12 hours or you are inactive for 12 hours,
you will be unregistered automatically."

Ok, so each "CQ GROUP message" sent to CQSRVR counts as activity from
you to that group and restarts both the group and your 12 hour timer,
right?  (you only need reply if it's not right!)

And thanks for the clarification.  Maybe I'll remember it now!  (or
understand it completely the next time I read it)

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Department of Redundancy Department