[aprssig] PocketPacket?

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Wed Dec 2 17:20:17 EST 2009

I downloaded PocketPacket to my iPhone today.

It's a good looking "app" which can download live APRS information local
to you (default 500 km radius) from the APRS-IS displaying it on a
Google Maps background and also allows "Audio-in decoding" from a 2m
receiver connected to the iPhone.

Very impressive, I suppose all that's missing is the function to upload
APRS information to the APRS-IS as an Igate.

I've not tried the audio decode facility yet, I need to make a cable.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company number 6780346 registered in England and Wales