[aprssig] Nuvi-350 GPS data?

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sun Aug 30 09:15:33 EDT 2009

Bob Bruninga wrote:
> OK,
>
> I give up.  How can I see the satellites on th eNUVI 350?
> I want to see signal strength, and direction and altitude.

On the menu screen, with the "cell phone sig strength" in the top-left
corner. Tap on the sig strength. You will get to a screen with the
constellation, and your lat/long, and signal levels for each satellite
in use.

Took me forever to find it too.

Where does th device store the favorites list? I want to back that up.
Great unit. Good receiver. Although it lacks some things in my Garmin 45XL

Distance between two weighpoints
Sunrise/ sunset calculator
Bread Crumb - auto store last xxx points for later review
Selection of datum is limited

So the 45XL will stay in my tool kit.