[aprssig] 10 and 24 GHz stuff

Leon S. Ciereszko III n4tcw at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 08:31:28 EDT 2009

In college (late 90's) we had a microwave lab that had pre-made teaching lab
gear at 10 GHz (if I remember correctly).  There was a transmitter, receiver
w/signal strength meter, and accessories like a reflector/shield and a
movable detector on a slide so you could measure the wavelength.  If this is
what you are looking for I can try to get the info from one of my old
professors.

Lee  N4TCW/DA1TCW

Message: 1