[aprssig] QRZ.com lookups...

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:26:14 EDT 2009

> to QRZ.com

I've made hundreds if not thousands of qrz.com callsign lookups via
findu and on the air with digi_ned,.   I appreciate that service and
am thankful to see it continue.   The reasoning behind the tweak seems
good enough to me and I'll change my links.

It's unfortunate there are issues with 3rd party links there..
Amateur Radio is 'diminishing' and we certainly need to do everything
we can to support each other in our projects and endeavors..   It is a
free service and thus he who makes the website sets the rules for that
site.

73
Bill - WA7NWP