[aprssig] QRZ.com lookups...

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Aug 25 16:00:52 EDT 2009

Those clowns are really losing it over at qrz.com.  They are so paranoid, you cannot even view an email address without being signed in WITH your callsign.  I can't do this anymore because several years back I was banned from QRZ from having a link to www.rpc-electronics.com in my personal profile.  They said I violated the non-commercial rule.

Check out the front page plastered with ads.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com