[aprssig] APRS Clients Blackberry

Matthew Asham/BCWNS matthewa at bcwireless.net
Tue Aug 25 00:48:22 EDT 2009

Just a brief update on the status of this project.

A working prototype was tested a few weeks ago during a road trip
(http://aprs.fi/?call=VE7UDP-1&dt=1249171200&mt=m&z=11&timerange=3600),
however the project's development is presently delayed while my Curve
gets itself repaired.

It developed an affinity for swimming, and a couple of months later has
developed some "issues" rendering it all but useless.  No ETA atm, but
I'm hoping soonish.

'73 Matthew - VE7UDP.