[aprssig] Nuvi-350 Station Symbols

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:27:35 EDT 2009

Hi Lloyd,

Like Scott had said, Just extend it with a 2.5mm extension cable.

The cable adapters I was talking about that I had made allow me to use the exsisting straight db9 cable I have running from the center console back to the radio body buried in the back.  It adapts the cable from 2.5mm to db9 and from db9 back to the 2.5mm where it plugs into the D-700.

The only thing left to do now is make use of the MP3 player, the Prius has an AUX input jack.  Has anyone looked into what is the largest HD card the Nuvi 350 will address?

Might as well load a card up with some Zeppelin tunes.

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster:
KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/
ARRL (Central Division) http://www.central.arrl.org/