[aprssig] Nuvi-350 Station Symbols

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon Aug 24 08:31:08 EDT 2009

Doug KD4MOJ wrote...

> Bob you are getting Symbols????? I only get dots next to the callsign.

I've got a mix of dots, flags and various other symbols. I don't
currently have the FMI cable connected, but I'm sure there were "car"
symbols for most mobile stations when I last used it. What software
version do you have in the Nuvi? I've got software version 6.0 and GPS
SW ver 3.00. Perhaps you need to do an update unless anyone reports
anything not working as well in newer versions, assuming there's a newer
version than what I'm using. Mine was last updated quite a few months
back.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH