[aprssig] APRS sats

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Aug 23 10:40:08 EDT 2009

Andrew VK4TEC wrote...

> Would the filter construct for ISS and GO-32 be this ?
> Anything from RS0ISS* or 4XTECH*
> Anything digi RS0ISS* or 4XTECH*
> filter p/RS0ISS/4XTECH d/RS0ISS/4XTECH
> Do I have to put a wildcard in there ?

The prefix filter doesn't need a wildcard. The budlist filter would need
a wildcard... e.g. the following should get the same results, i.e.
anything from RS0ISS or 4XTECH with any SSID.

filter p/RS0ISS/4XTECH
or
filter b/RS0ISS*/4XTECH*

The digi filter would either have to be exact or use a wildcard... e.g.

d/RS0ISS*/4XTECH*
or
d/RS0ISS-3/4XTECH-3                  IF -3 was the SSID of the digis.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH