[aprssig] Standard FTM-350 mobile APRS dual bander

Jim Tittsler ZL2IA at OnNZ.net
Sun Aug 23 05:28:46 EDT 2009

On 23/08/09 07:31, David Flood wrote:
> It looks like this is yet another radio that requires the mike to be connected to the body rather than the head.  When will they learn that remote means remote?

The microphone can connect to either the head or the body.  There was
even an interesting option of being able charge your handsfree headset
on the back of the head.  I'll post some more pictures.

The explosion in APRS use here in Japan over the past 3 years is impressive.

--
Jim Tittsler  ZL2IA/AI8A/7J1AJH  Gisborne            GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://OnNZ.net/ham/                             QRP/Satellites/APRS