[aprssig] APRS Priority bit....UI-View, how long?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Aug 21 10:40:22 EDT 2009

Randy VE7PGE wrote...

> doesn't anyone have the code to rewrite or modify UI-View to
> keep it fresh and up to date, and backward compatible, or am I
> asking too much? Sooner or later there will be a faster gun!

It was Roger's wish that the source code be destroyed. Sooner or
later, there will be a faster gun. It will have to be really well done
to become a real replacement. Nearly 5 years after Roger G4IDE
became SK, we are still waiting. There are other choices, but
apparently no overwhelming winner.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH