[aprssig] APRS+SA geru?

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Wed Aug 19 18:01:53 EDT 2009

I'm trying to get a station to display in the history tab, and also
track the station.

It's not in the Positions tab.

It *is* in the tcp tab, here is a paste:

KC5EVE-9>SWUXTY,OURAY,WIDE1,KENDAL*,WIDE2-1,qAR,KC5EVE-13:`sHgl
8</`"WU}VX-8.Mobile_

This is from a VX-8. Any idea why this would not display / track?

OTHER packets from KC5EVE's non-vx8 devices work as I expect, and /or
other calls.. none of which have a VX-8.

Did have a server filter issue, but that seems right given the above
line showing the server is sending my client the data.

v2.24 by the way. XP Media Center SP3.

--
      ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
     ( (     Echolink   221408    Grid Square EL17HQ
   `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com