[aprssig] New APRS product

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Sat Aug 15 10:22:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

After 10 months development work we have finally launched a new APRS
product, the APRS TNC/Digi/Tracker.

As the name suggests it's a mobile tracker that can be used as a
digipeater and as a TNC with UI-View for messaging.

It also has a Digi All function for special events and emergency use.

More details on the web page:

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/aprs_tnc.htm

As the design was based on the WB8WGA design we can also supply
pre-programmed micro-controllers to
enable amateurs who have taken the trouble to make their own TNC to use
the additional features and reliability
of the updated firmware.

73's,

Chris, G4HYG