[aprssig] wilderness protocol cq

Mr Jeffrey L Ross radiooperator at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 10:05:41 EDT 2009

hi all, just came back from the woods,camp, and called cq on 14652 everyhour
on the hour, 4 mins after, for four days, and heard not a single ham. And
this was near a major city. Muskegon, West Michigan. Placed my icon,note on
aprs just to better my chances at a qsl. Sure glad I did not need my ham
radio to rescue me. Why no one listens to simplex (national calling freq)
146520 mhz beats me. Hams, program it in your rigs, be ashamed if a life
could be saved but no one was listening. I call em non-hams., hi
give it a try again next year.

West Michigan, TURN ON YOUR RADIOS.

KC8GKF