[aprssig] Mic-E Device Type Codes?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Aug 12 12:58:51 EDT 2009

I KNEW I saw that listing somewhere!  I also figured you'd know exactly
how to get there.

Thanks for the answer.

BTW, any guess when the Springer Mountain Golden Packet status will be
updated?  I assume you actually received it.

Also, thanks again for the mention of APRSISCE in the QST article.  I
got my copy today.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ