[aprssig] Corrupted Data Pushed into APRS-IS

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 19:36:36 EDT 2009

Added thought,

If it is a *different* Digi (not the iGate)that is mangling things, perhaps the *other* Digi's data would never get mangled ...?  NO ?

That is, if it has a receive problem.  If it has a transmit problem, then this wouldn't be valid.

Around here, I frequently hear APRS "squwaks" that sound pretty funky that don't decode (on the D700 APRS screen).

73, Steve, K9DCI