[aprssig] javaprssrvr filter commands from aprsd?

Pentti Gronlund pentti.gronlund at tut.fi
Mon Aug 10 09:30:08 EDT 2009

Hello folks,

I'm trying to figure out how to set aprsd-2.2.5-15 to send filter
commands to the T2FINLAND server.

In aprsd.conf there is a comment line saying:

#usage: <Server> <host name> < host port> <TYPE-DIR> <optional OmniPort filter command>

I then entered the following line:

server finland.aprs2.net 14580 hub-sr m/100

It connects the server, but the filter is not applied. Any hints
if the feature has been removed, I think the conf file orginates
from a way older version.

Benjamin OH3BK
--
		Live Reports from the Taxman's Paradise!