[aprssig] Logan UTAH APRS (Bob, WB4APR will be in town)

Tyler Griffiths n7uwx at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 23:18:10 EDT 2009

Next week Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, the father of APRS will be in Logan,
Utah attending the small satellite conference and would like to do a
APRS update presentation.

Date will be Tuesday August 11th.
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Cache County Sheriffs Office training rooms (3rd floor)
Sheriffs office address is: 1225 West Valley View (200 North).
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?ccso

Talk in will be on 146.640 (no pl) repeater.

Please pass this on to all that may be interested.

Thanks,
Tyler N7UWX

--
Tyler Griffiths
N7UWX

See where I am:
http://map.findu.com/n7uwx-12
Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html