[aprssig] RADIO paths in APRS Servers

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Fri Aug 7 00:02:07 EDT 2009

That is how AGWTracker has always worked: packets seen from APRS-IS show the server name as the "path seen" and packets seen on RF (via AGWPE or equivalent) show each digi where the packet was directly seen -directly- (including "direct").  APRS servers and IGates do -not- strip the RF path on packets gated from RF to APRS-IS.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net