[aprssig] 36v inverter

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Aug 4 23:14:29 EDT 2009

It's the weather stations (moved a couple palettes of those despite not
having them listed online yet), radios, Garmin FMI cables, and 20,000
d-sub connectors that take up a lot of space.  I've got about 1,200 SF
of warehouse space, about half of which is taken up by the
packing/shipping area, workbenches, photo tent, and so forth.

Getting some more use out of the 18' vertical space seemed like a good
idea.  I can also store light stuff like boxes in the loft area over the
office, but until now I've only been able to store what I can toss up
the ladder, which sometimes involves jumping out of the way fast when I
miss and 30 lbs of boxes come down on my head.  It's a good workout, but
it's a little undignified.

Unloading palettes of shipping supplies and such is also a pain without
a forklift, and I'm tired of borrowing my neighbor's.

Scott
N1VG