[aprssig] 36v inverter

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Aug 4 22:26:29 EDT 2009

I think they're 2v cells, so I'm sure it's possible, but it'd require
messing with some really heavy interconnects and I'd rather not go
poking around in there too much.  Getting to the 36v output only
requires disconnecting a giant Anderson multipole connector.

I'm not sure what the total capacity is, but similar size batteries I've
seen are typically in the 600 to 800 AH range.  Would be nice to have
that much backup capacity at home.

Scott
N1VG