[aprssig] Garmin Nuvi 205

Ed Williams sunset392 at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 16:56:41 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,

I have a Garmin Nuvi 255 and was wondering if I can used it with APRS.
I have a Icom 2820 with D-Star and I would like to have it work with both
D-Star and APRS.
What is your suggestion to accomplish the above task.
I also have a APRS node in Virginia Beach at 550' with an output of 15
watts. The IOTA Group that went to Tangier Island could hear it direct.
This is the same location that our friend Jason (KE4NYV) and my former
working partner had his node in Virginia Beach, VA.

tnx es 73, de KN4KL ed
kn4kl at arrl.net