[aprssig] Radio Junkie

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:41:27 EDT 2009

For California, I don't think it matters about the mounting method (suction cups).  We are restricted to a few inches square area in the lower corners of the front windshield, and a slightly larger area in the rear, for placing anything from decals to radio and GPS displays.  One routinely sees violations everywhere, but that's what they appear to have on the books.

Greg  KO6TH

(I hang my Garmin eTrex GPS off the center console air vent.  Keeps it visible, and refrigerated at the same time.)