[aprssig] PBH-10 Transatlantic Balloon Flight Delayed - Anticipate Launch Window of 0000-0300 UTC, 4 May 2009; PBH Website Now Available

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Thu Apr 30 02:33:58 EDT 2009

I've posted the update on the APRSUK forum. I'm ready to digipeat from
144.390 MHz to 144.800 MHz.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless (2009) Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Registered company number 6780346