[aprssig] Transatlantic Balloon Attempt

Greg Clark K7RKT at bigredbee.com
Mon Apr 27 09:49:00 EDT 2009

Here's what I have.  Callsign is not mentioned, but in the past they
have used KC2TUA-11.  I believe they also plan to use 144.800 as the
aprs frequency

Flight Goals: Trans-Atlantic flight from USA to Europe; land the Air
Vehicle in Europe; attempt world record for distance
Flight Name: PBH-10
Launch Location: Owego, NY
Launch Window: 29 April, 2000-2300 EDT (30 April, 0000-0300 UTC)
HF Frequency: 7.102.55 MHz (we're using 40 meters this time!)

For the latest information during pre-flight, launch, and flight
activities please see our website http://twitter.com/PBH3.

If you or any hams you know have the capability to monitor on 40
meters, please let us know by replying to this message so we can
include you in our communications during flight. Please be sure to
include your email and a phone number where we can reach you at your
ham shack. Please also send other hams who may be interested in our
flight our email and website contact information (pbhdata at gmail.com;
http://twitter.com/PBH3)

-- Greg