[aprssig] Differential GPS?

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Tue Apr 21 08:29:11 EDT 2009

YEARS ago, a station in the MD/DC area transmitted differential corrections
back out over the aprs freq. I made up a cable to feed it back to my GPS. It
worked with DOS APRS and my GPS when he was operating. He was spotty at
best, but it worked. The he quit.

Bob's email said he was asking, so he could remove it and reduce the size of
code. He should go ahead.

It is nice of him to ASK!!

Kent
KQ4KK