[aprssig] Bogart PH3V3A

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Mon Apr 6 22:11:25 EDT 2009

This or a simular object was noticed just north of Little Rock Arkansas a
couple of weeks ago.

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Doug Ferrell wrote:

> PHEV3A - info
> 2009-04-07 01:24:39z
> 31 MPH 129 alt 121 ft
>> de wb4apr. Experimnt
>
>   Seems to be using Bob's callsign in the beacon... just came through
> town.  From the packet history, seems to take the interstates so it must
> be an OTR truck.
>

> --
> ...DOUG
> KD4MOJ
> Tallahassee, FL

73 de Travis KB5ILY
--
             Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
   EC - Clark County AR / Assist. District Emergency Coord., District K
                      Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                         WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.