[aprssig] Looking for 9600 baud equipment

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Sep 28 16:42:22 EDT 2008

I'm not really expecting it to see a lot of mobile use - I'd rather go
with a lower bit rate and plenty of FEC if I'm going to do that.
This'll be more for backbone links and email and such, I expect.

But for mobile apps, would GMSK be a better choice?  Maybe at some point
I'll have multiple options.

Scott
N1VG