[aprssig] Proper DIGI Path

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Thu Sep 25 23:42:12 EDT 2008

WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 is not a good routine for mobile stations.

WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 is a much better routine for mobile stations.

WIDE2-2 may be okay for Fixed home or BASE stations which transmit
infrequently.
WIDE2-1 or "SS"1-1 may suffice as desired for Fixed home or BASE stations.
Fixed home or BASE stations do not need to use WIDE1-1 (do not need to make
use of any fill-in digis, which only operate packets addressed via WIDE1-1
or their own callsign).

My thoughts, nothing new.
73, Cap