[aprssig] DCC APRS Igate?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:53:19 EDT 2008

I got the digi working at my dad's house.  He's got an 80 foot tower with a
Station Master commercial 2m antenna (22 foot long!) at 80 feet.  The digi
will operate as KA9SCF-15 and is 7.5 miles south of the conference site.
I'm trying to get an Igate working there but that will probably come later
tonight or tomorrow.  Have a good time at the conference.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.