[aprssig] APRS CQ

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 21:13:03 EDT 2008

Darn browser's acting up... Think I'm gonna have to break nown and get a newer computer.

The way this works can be confusing.  On my radio, so far I only got two from Lynn.  I have been watching Findu/messages and the order shown can further confuse since there, things can get a bit mixed up, I think.
I better read the explanation again...

You can watch your call or the server's:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?call=CQSRVR

Some confusing points:
The messages after the first (the one which sets up the group) will appear to come from the originator, not the server, except that the message is prefixed with the group name, CQ in this case. right?

I think this also means the one who opens the group won't be seen by others, since his message is already sent when they log-in.
 Or is he allowed to send other messages after forming the group??

--
73, Steve, K9DCI