[aprssig] OT timing

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 22 14:32:11 EDT 2008

Depends on if you're using timeslotting or not.  If timeslotting is
turned off, they'll wait the specified interval, and then transmit as
soon as the channel is clear.  The counter starts over again after that
transmission.  It's not tied to any external clock, and can drift quite
a bit if the channel is busy.

If you've got timeslotting turned on, then it's synchronized to the GPS
time.  For multiple trackers, you'll need to set a different offset for
each one.

Scott
N1VG