[aprssig] Extending javAPRSSrvr's dupeTime

Pierre Thibaudeau ve2prt at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 22 14:21:54 EDT 2008

Today, 13:04 -0500, Mark Cheavens wrote:

>    The problem is related to delayed packet getting to the network, not
>    with the network.
>
>    You likely have a KPC-3 in your area that is causing the problem.

I understand, but finding the culprit is the proverbial needle in a hay
stack. Plus, this situation can appear elsewhere, caused by some other
digi.

So, the question remains: would it be advisable to increase the duteTime?

'73 - Pierre
__

Pierre Thibaudeau
VA2RKA/VE2RIO/VE2RVR/VE2RQF/VE2RTO sysadmin