[aprssig] APRS Road Trip

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 13:49:35 EDT 2008

  Kevin,

I took a look and saw this trip (and probably more):

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?call=VE7WHK-14&start=9999&geo=usa.geo

(Don't know the geo filename for Canada)

Also your messages.

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?call=VE7WHK-14

Fun, isn't it.  I just recently started learning about APRSLink email.  More complex, but two-way capability.

  Do you use a keyboard?

--
73, Steve, K9DCI